Start date: Specific date TBD in August/September 2019
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (strongly preferred)
Teaching credential: Single Subject in Mathematics
Teaching experience at the middle school level
General Description for all Faculty:
The teacher shall prayerfully help students learn attitudes, skills, and subject matter that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible Christian men and women to the praise and glory of God.
Non-discriminatory policy: It is and shall be the policy and practice of Mariners Christian School in the hiring of employees that the school will not discriminate on the basis of the applicants’ race, age, genetic information, color, gender, nationality, or ethnic origin. We do reserve the right to screen applicants on the basis of religious preference.
Each employee of Mariners Christian School must:
• Be able to articulate his/her acceptance of Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior and be able to show evidence of a personal relationship with Him
• Maintain a lifestyle consistent with the moral standards stated in the Mariners Christian School contract and the Declaration of Moral Integrity.
• Be in agreement with and sign the MCS Statement of Faith.
• Have criminal history clearance expressly for MCS. (Fingerprinting to be arranged at hiring.)
Please send the following items to Dianne McVay at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Current Resume
2. Letters of recommendation (2)
3. Brief summary of Christian experience (e.g. testimony, church affiliation, and ministry involvement.)
Note: Expressing interest in this position and submitting requested items does not guarantee an invitation to interview.