First Day of Class – August 27th
Parents are welcome to drop off their student(s) through carpool or park and walk their student(s) to the blacktop area. Be sure to bring your camera to snap a memory photo as your child meets his/her teacher outside and walks into the building to begin school year 2019-2020.
Please Note the following:
- Dress for August 27th : Regular Uniform or *T-Shirt Tuesday depending on family preference
- Parents planning to drop off through carpool will want to review the carpool procedures and schedule below.
- Teachers will meet students outside on the blacktop and walk them into the building.
- The corporate time of prayer to start the year will be held on Meet the Teacher Day which is Monday (8/26) at 10:45AM instead of the first day of classes (see details above).
- 8th Grade Students will gather for the traditional “Last, First Day of School at MCS” picture on the stairs leading into the building.
- TK and New Kinder Families are invited to Tissues and Tea at 8:15 in Gym (please look for details below)
*T-Shirt Tuesday is designed as an opportunity for students to show their school spirit on a weekly basis. Students are allowed to wear blue jeans along with any school T-shirt (includes MCS Spirit Wear as well as class, auction, musical, or athletic shirts). Too-tight jeans are not allowed.
Regular School Hours for Tuesday, August 27th
Morning Carpool Begins Tuesday, August 27th: Please Review these Important Carpool Procedures
Morning carpool begins on Tuesday, August 27th. Please take a moment to review the enclosed carpool procedures and daily schedule . Parents are welcome to walk their student(s) to the black top area as well (see above).
TK and New Kinder Families are Invited to Tissues & Tea Tuesday, August 27th, at 8:15AM, in the MCS Gym
Transitional Kindergarten and New Kindergarten Families are invited to join the Interim Elementary Principal for Tissues & Tea in the MCS Gym at 8:15 on Tuesday, August 27th. We look forward to seeing you then.