We are currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
1. Submit your application(s), along with application fee(s) online at the below link: (Please note that we have further streamlined the online application process by including the Teacher Recommendation and Church Recommendation forms within the digital applications).
2. Submit required Supplemental Application Forms:
Copy of Birth Certificate
Copy of Immunization Record
Copies of previous two report cards (if applicable)
Copies of two years standardized testing results if applicable (2nd – 8th grade)
3. Download the Application Checklist(s) for your grade level(s) (Below)
4. Academic Assessment Dates:
For all students applying for 1st – 8th grade, please see the available academic assessment dates found on the “Assessment Information” page and contact Ashlee Cowell via email (email@example.com) in Admissions to schedule your student’s assessment on one of the scheduled dates.
5. Family Interview
Once we have a complete file (all forms have been submitted, assessment is completed), our admissions office will contact you to schedule your Family Interview with one of our administrators. This is a time for the student and parents to come and meet with one of our administrators. It is a great opportunity for us to get to know you and for you to get to know us!
6. Admissions Decision Letter Sent
Our Admissions Committee will meet and acceptance letters will be emailed out. Families that complete the entire application process prior to February 16th, 2018, will receive their admissions decision on March 1st. We will have a rolling admissions process thereafter.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Department at 714.437.1700, ext. 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.