Grandparents and special friends of MCS families are invited each year to our campus for our Middle School Grandparents Day in conjunction with our Science Fair and Egypt Exhibit, and our Elementary Grandparents Day for a student program and classroom tours. Our Veterans Day Celebration welcomes veterans and grandparents for a Red, White, and Blue Breakfast and a Patriotic Program with the whole student body.
In addition to partnering with parents, Mariners Christian School values and honors the important role that grandparents play in the lives of students. We encourage grandparents to volunteer on campus, to attend special programs in elementary and middle school, and to support the mission of the school through special grandparent projects each year.
Here are a few of the annual events we welcome grandparents to attend:
- Fall-A-Palooza – November 6, 2016 (click for details)
- Salute to Veterans (for MCS Grandparents & Veterans) – November 11, 2016: Click for Overview & Invitation or click here for Invitation Only)
- Middle School Grandparents Day – Winter
- Spring Auction & Benefit – Spring click for details
- Elementary Grandparents Day – Spring Click for May 12, 2017 Invitation
- Middle School Musical – May 18, 19, & 20 – Click for Playbill
- Eighth Grade Graduation – June
To view the exact dates for the above listed events, please visit our website calendar by clicking here.