Spring Events 2017
- Spring Gala & Auction – March 17 – view recap at this link
- Gulu Spirit Week – March 20-24 – view recap included in this newsletter
- Legacy Morning – March 30 (for Dads at 7:00AM and for Moms at 9:30AM)
- Spiritual Emphasis Week – April 1-7 – view recap included in this newsletter
- A Morning for Moms with Kate Merrick – April 26 details at this link: http://conta.cc/2nUCaJz
- Pastors’ Prayer Breakfast – May 1 – details at this link: http://conta.cc/2nUCaJz
- Middle School Talent Show – May 8 details at this link: http://conta.cc/2nUCaJz
- Open House with Food Trucks – May 11
- Elementary Grandparents Day – May 12 Click for Invitation Click for Parent Information
- Middle School Musical – May 18-20 Click for Details
- Character Quality Awards (TK-5th June 6-9) and (6th-7th June 15)
- Eighth Grade Academic Awards and Blessing – June 14
- Eighth Grade Graduation – June 15
Summer Events 2017
- New Family Connecting Events: New families are given an opportunity to connect with other New and Current MCS families for fun and fellowship.
- For Middle School Students New to MCS – Starting Line Orientation: Welcome to the MCS Family…These awesome events are designed for Middle School Students new to MCS. Come make new friends with current and new students, play crazy games, eat yummy food, and learn more about our campus and programs.
Fall Events 2016
For details about these events, please view the September, October, November, and December E-Newsletters or refer to our Website Calendar.
- Lunch on the Lawn: An opportunity for MCS Families to enjoy lunch with their student(s) and enjoy fellowship with other MCS families. Snacks available and proceeds benefit our friends in Gulu. View recap included in this newsletter
- Day of Reflection and Prayer: This is a day set aside for the MCS Family (parents, students, and staff) to pray.
- Parent Enrichment Seminar: MCS Parents are given the opportunity to hear from various speakers about Christian Parenting. View livestream video and recap at this link
- Fall-A-Palooza: Held on a Sunday afternoon, MCS families and friends of MCS are invited to enjoy food, fun, and fellowship on the MCS field. Food trucks, games, and a wholesome afternoon of enjoying the season of fall. View recap included in this newsletter
- MCS Family Pancake Breakfast to Benefit Veterans: Held before school during the week, families are invited to enjoy pancakes on the playground and give an optional donation with proceeds supporting Veterans. View recap included in this newsletter
- A Salute to Veterans: An event for ALL MCS Grandparents and Veterans. The morning begins with a Red, White, and Blue Breakfast Reception followed by a special chapel honoring our Veterans. View recap and video link included in this newsletter
- Fall MCS Men’s Event: An evening of fun for the Men of Mariners to connect and fellowship. View recap included in this newsletter
- MCS Ladies Luncheon: A luncheon for the Ladies of MCS held off campus with a special guest speaker. View recap included in this newsletter
- Family Dinner and Bingo Night 1/20/2017 – photo gallery included in this newsletter
- Elementary Talent Show (1st-5th Grade) 2/3/2017 – photo gallery included in this newsletter
- Middle School Grandparents and Special Friends Day 2/7/2017 – photo gallery included in this newsletter