We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Applications are also available for the 2016-2017 school year.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
- Submit required Supplemental Application Forms:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Church Reference Form [form below]
- Teacher Reference Form [form below]
- Copies of previous two report cards (if applicable)
- Copies of two years standardized testing results if applicable (2nd – 8th grade)
- Download the Application Checklist(s) for your grade level(s)
- Submit your application(s), along with application fee(s) online
- For all students applying for 1st – 8th grade, please see the available academic assessment dates found on the “Assessment Information” link on the drop down menu left, and contact Ashlee Cowell via email (email@example.com) in Admissions to schedule your student’s assessment on one of the scheduled dates.
- If you are applying to TK – K, schedule your Chancy and Bruce Developmental Screening appointment with Chancy and Bruce [form and scheduling details below].
- Once we have a complete file (all forms have been submitted, assessment is completed), our admissions office will contact you to schedule your Family Interview with one of our administrators. This is a time for the student and parents to come and meet with one of our administrators. It is a great opportunity for us to get to know you and for you to get to know us!
- Our Admissions Committee will meet and acceptance letters will be emailed out.
2017 – 2018 Important Admission Dates:
- November 3, 2016, 6:30 PM: Preview Night
- November 3, 2016: 2017/2018 applications available online
- Chancy and Bruce Developmental Screenings For TK and Kindergarten applicants will be available on our campus the mornings of January 26, 2017, February 15th, 2017, and February 28th, 2017
- January 12, 2017, 6:30 PM: Preview Night
- March 14th, 2017, 6:00 PM: Chancy and Bruce Parent Workshop: “Understanding Your Child’s Screening Results”
- View the 1st – 8th grade academic assessment dates (located on the left menu under “Assessment Information”).
- Late February/early March: Decision letters will be emailed; rolling admissions process thereafter
For more information, please contact our Admissions Department at 714.437.1700, ext. 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.