Thank you for your interest in joining the faculty and staff at Mariners Christian School. Every employee at Mariners Christian School is committed to the mission of building a firm foundation through Christ-centered education in the hearts and minds of children.
In addition, every employee at Mariners Christian School is a Christian who regularly attends church and maintains a lifestyle consistent with the moral standards stated in the Mariners Christian School contract and the Declaration of Moral Integrity.
- 5th Grade Teacher 2017-06-22
- Classroom Aide 2017-06-14
- Orchestra Teacher/ Director 2017-06-02
- Elementary Digital Learning Coach/Technology Specialist Teacher 2017-05-26
- Elementary Special Education Resource Teacher K-5th 2017-05-10
- Middle School Spanish Teaching Position 2017-04-03
- Elementary Instructional Facilitator/Coach 2017-03-31
- Volunteer-Mariners Institute of the Arts 2016-08-23
- Tech Arts Internship 2016-08-23
- Substitute Teachers (ongoing) 2016-08-23
Candidates for employment may send a Resume and Cover Letter (including a description of Christian experience and church involvement/affiliation) to: